This water-based insecticide uses cedarwood extract to effectively kill bugs that feed on ornamental garden and house plants. It’s safe to use around your people and your pets (when used as directed, of course) both indoors and outdoors. AKA just about anywhere pests could be pestering.
Money-back GuaranteeLearn more
STEM Plant Pest Spray
- Limit 1 per household, up to $7.49
In this bug spray, there’s a cocktail of ingredients that work effectively when paired together. Specifically, we use cedarwood oil and sodium lauryl sulfate (commonly derived from coconut or palm kernel oil) that kills plant-eating bugs such as aphids, spider mites, and thrips, but are safe to use around people and pets (when used as directed).
OUR PROPRIETARY PROCESS
Water is used as the vehicle to evenly distribute our active ingredients, effectively creating a bottle of bug killer wherein every single drop contains the same deadly ratio. Our bottles and sprayers are selected to target specific bug types, helping you reach more bugs with fewer sprays.
We’ve done most of the work before it’s even in your hands. Now just follow these simple steps to help make your space a bug-free zone.
- Move plants away from surfaces on which food is stored, prepared, or eaten.
- Give the bottle a good shake before using.
- Hold the bottle upright and about 12 inches from target insects. Pull the trigger 1-2 times to kill them.
- If more than one plant is being sprayed, shake the bottle again before spraying the next plant.
- Bask in your superiority over unwanted pests.