These traps use plant-derived active ingredients to fight nature with nature. When used as directed, STEM Fruit Fly Trap can be safely used indoors, around people and pets, wherever fruit flies are buzzing around.
Money-back GuaranteeLearn more
STEM Fruit Fly Trap
- Limit 1 per household, up to $7.49
In this Fruit Fly Trap, there's a potent combination of ingredients designed to attract and drown fruit flies. In case you’re curious, sodium lauryl sulfate is found in soap, ethyl lactate is a solvent found in wine, malic acid is the sour flavor in apples, and the syrup ingredient provides a sugar source to attract the fruit flies to the liquid inside the jar.
OUR PROPRIETARY PROCESS
The ingredients are thoroughly tested to ensure the trap starts working as soon as its opened and continues to lure and kill fruit flies for up to 21 days.
We’ve done most of the work before it’s even in your hands. Now just follow these simple steps to make your space a bug-free zone.
- Shake well.
- Twist off the fly-catching lid.
- Remove the seal.
- Place the jar near the source of your fruit fly problem.
- Wait for the flies to fall right for your killer plan.
- Replace after three weeks (or sooner) for max effectiveness.